Saturday, November 24, 2012

Get to know ME :))


                                                               HELLO EVERYONE!!!
       

        

                                                      
     Hi there friends!How was your day? I hope that your doing good! Let me introduce myself.By the way, I’m Nelyn B. Sumaylo a 22 years old and I was born in Alicia Zamboangga Del Sur at the month of November 26,1990..But  I  residing here in Davao City.All I can say about myself is just being simple,a friendly person,you can lean on when you needed!..I'm a hard working student, taking up a course of Hotel and Restaurant Management at Philippine College of Technology.  I love to to cook ,that's why i decided to enroll my course.I have a talent of singing and dancing also because that is my hobbies!!God give us a talent,so,maybe that could be mine <3...

                                  
                                          

                                                                                                        
     
        The time when we attend a PAL SEMINAR @ Water Front  Insular Hotel in Davao City..We tackled tackled about Proper Posture,Eating Etiquette.etc!
                                



                                               
  
                       





                                 
                                         This is my Two Brother :)

                                          ------His name is Bryan----    

                                          -----His name is Nilbrent----
                                         
                

                                          A true friend of mine ^_^

                              

                         This girl is my true friends,since i came here in Davao.
                         Her name is Elunajen Roquero.We've shared everything
                         no secrets at all..A true friends is one soul in two bodies!



                                  -My Motto in LIFE is " If others can do why can't I?-
                                      
                          My ambition in life is to finish my studies so that someday
                          by the will of God I become a successful one.Just do hope
                          and believe in God no matter what,because only God can 
                          satisfy our needs!!!


                         THANK YOU FOR VIEWING MY BLOG..GOD BLESS!!

1 comment: